When I created my original 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner it grew in popularity quickly and it’s still going strong; I knew the key to creating a daily homeschool planner is to create one which works for you THIS year.
Early on I recognized several of the key problem areas with daily homeschool planners.
Look at some of the problem areas with homeschool planners and how I met the challenge with my homeschool planners.
Undated Dynamic Daily Homeschool Planner
- One of the BIGGEST pet peeves with printable planners is DATED lesson pages. All my homeschool lesson planning pages are UNDATED. When life happens, you don’t need to feel behind. Life comes first. So penciling in your next lesson number is key to sanity and making school fit life.
- Another one is paying for “fluff pages” like calendars. Not that calendars are fluff pages, but paying for one that does NOT fit the way you plan THIS YEAR can be a waste. All my homeschool planners give you the power to decide which types of calendars you need. I prepare 3 type of calendars each year. One is for appointments and it’s a two page monthly calendar. The next one is for planning your school year and the last one is a plain calendar. You decide which one, two, or three calendars go in your planner.
- Next at the very heart of an awesome daily homeschool planner are flexible lesson planning pages.
Because each homeschool family is unique, you need homeschool lesson planning pages which can be adjusted to your needs as your children grow.
Squeal, I’m so excited to share my most recent daily homeschool planner, The Dynamic Daily Homeschool Planner.
Dynamic Daily Homeschool Planner
Look at these features.
- It is letter size. I want ample room to write and a letter size planner gives you lots of room for writing.
- It’s an ALL color planner. I LOVE beautiful designs and I know you do too.
- You print and bind it with coil. This allows the planner to lay flat and with no BIG rings in the center of the planner to get in the way of writing.
- Because it’s an undated planner, you write in the date daily. If life happens and you skip a few days, just pick up with the next school day. No getting behind because it’s YOUR schedule. Homeschooling adjusts to YOUR life instead of you feeling behind if you miss a day. There is NO erasing because you didn’t get behind. You don’t buy a dated planner each year and waste money.
Then look at these other features which makes my newest homeschool planner dynamic.
Unique Daily Homeschool Planner Pages in One Download
- You get 3 beautiful homeschool planner covers to switch out each year.
- It has 4 FLEXIBLE EDITABLE homeschool lesson planning pages which are two pages each. (Look at the templates below.) You fill in the subjects and students’ name and then print the number of lessons you need. By providing you two pages, you do not waste ink. What I mean is that some states require 130 lessons each year and others require 160 or 180 lessons each year. By giving you two editable pages you print EXACTLY the number of lessons you need for each year. Besides, younger kids may need less lessons while teens may require 180 for a school year.
- Also, I have 3 beautiful inside pages to match the cover. Gorgeous.
- There are 3 pre-homeschool year planning pages to match the covers. As educators, our planning year starts before our kids begin school. Having a place to jot down your plan works.
- In addition, some families prefer LIGHT monthly lesson planning. There is a set of 12 months pages to pencil in your thoughts for the day. This is great to use for unit studies, younger children, or teens who don’t need a lot of direction.
- Two beautiful Year at a Glance Pages so you keep on task for your yearly goals.
- Reflection and Goals Setting Divider Page
- Teacher Improvement & Keep it Real Page
- Student Goal Setting Page
- Teacher Focus Page
- Monthly and Yearly Planning Divider Page
- One Attendance Record Tracking by the Physical Year (one student on one page)
- Two Editable Attendance Records Where You Fill in Beginning & Ending Month (different colors & one student on one page)
- 1 Editable Attendance Page with 4 students on one page. (Just print another one for large families)
- Two Books To Read List
Additionally, to make this newest dynamic daily homeschool planner fit your needs each year, add other free pages from my original and awesome 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner.
For example, update the dynamic daily homeschool planner each year by adding the current year two page monthly calendar.
Add in editable teacher and student schedules to this current planner if you have the need for it too.
Likewise if you need preschool readiness or a kindergarten evaluation, add them to this newest daily planner.
The beauty of any homeschool planner should be adding homeschool pages and adjusting the planner to your unique needs.
4 Flexible Editable Homeschool Lesson Planning Pages
Too, you’ll love the four flexible editable two page per day homeschool lesson planning pages you get with the dynamic daily homeschool planner.
Look at them below as I explain about each one.
Lesson Planning form 1.
Note: You get two pages so that you type in the editable boxes and then print as many lesson planning pages as you need.
This format is one of my original formats with space at the top to put the subjects and vertical text on left side for names of your children.
The boxes across the top can be used for the same subjects your kids cover.
It has a natural division for three kids, but you can divide the space up anyway you need.
In addition, if you want to use it for one kid just fill in the subjects across the top.
The bottom box I used for projects we do together or to note electives or subjects we learn together.
Lesson Planning form 2.
This second lesson planning has more editable boxes. It can be designed to use for one or more kids depending on how you use the boxes.
In addition, the boxes across the top can be subjects for each kid and works when your kids have various subjects and not all the same.
Remember, this is a daily planner, so you don’t need a lot of room to write in one daily lesson under each box.
Again, YOUR planner, YOU decide best how to organize your daily planner by typing in the boxes what you want.-
The bottom box I used for projects we do together or to note electives or subjects we learn together.
Lesson Planning form 3.
This next one is another color choice.
You can use one color for one set of kids and another color for your other child. In addition, you can use this color layout for half your year and another color for the second half.
Remember I LOVE color and like my planner to rock color and choices during the whole year, I give you these 4 different lesson planning pages in the one download.
Lesson Planning form 4.
Like the second lesson planning page above, you have multiple boxes and another color scheme to mix and match pages.
Your homeschool planner should be as unique and as flexible as you need it to be each year.
You can grab this newest dynamic daily homeschool planner today!
Best Homeschool Planner
Important: READ THIS FIRST.
Before you email me asking where your download link is or tell me that it is not working, read this to ensure that you get your pretties timely and that you don’t pay for something and not get it.
• All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product for anything in my store. A digital physical year calendar does not mean a physical product or calendar.
• Downloads are INSTANT. When you pay, you will receive an email with a download link INSTANTLY. Depending on your internet connection, the email could be just 30 seconds or so, or a bit longer. The point is it will be soon, not a week later,etc.
• The email with the download link will go to the email you used for paypal. If you used your husband’s paypal, your downloads will go to that email. Please check that email and your spam before emailing me telling me you can’t find it.
• Please put my email tina @ tinasdynamichomeschoolplus dot com (of course substitute the right symbol for dot) in your address/contact list so that your product does not go to spam
MY GUARANTEE: To treat you like I want to be treated which means I know at times technical problems may cause glitches, so I will do everything possible to make your experience here pleasant.
I value your business and value you as a follower. I stand behind my products because they are actual products I use and benefit from too. Though I cannot refund purchases after you have been given access to them, I will do what I can to be sure you are a pleased customer.
Look at these other homeschool planner products that I know you’ll love!
1.3 Glam It Up Package$4.99 Add to cart
1. Ultimate DIY Homeschool Unit Study Planner$5.99 Add to cart
Editable Homeschool Lesson Planning Pages – Mink Over You$2.50 Add to cart
Editable Weekly General Planning Page$1.99 Add to cart
Doodle Coloring Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75 Add to cart
Sunkissed Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75 Add to cart
Dynamic and Fun Human Body Lapbook for Multiple Ages$3.00 Add to cart
2021-2022 (2 Pages Per Month Academic Calendar) Meadow OptionAdd to cart
20 Ancient Civilization History Coloring Pages$3.50 Add to cart
Editable Front Cover – Coral Inklings$1.75 Add to cart
Westward Expansion History Fun 10 Coloring Pages$1.75 Add to cart
Awesome Reading Aloud Tracking Time Homeschool Form$2.75 Add to cart
Your needs change each year so should your planner. My 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner gives you control to build it each year, but I know many times you want a framework for a super flexible planner.
The Dynamic Homeschool Planner fills that need.
You’ll love these other planners and helps:
- Original 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner
- DIY Best Student Planner
- One of a Kind 7 Step Free Homeschool Planner – More Front Covers!
- Power Words Pack 4 – Homeschool Planner Pretties
- Power Words Pack 3 – Homeschool Planner Pretties
- Two Unique Editable Homeschool Planner Covers!
- Editable Homeschool Planner Cover – Sassy & Classy Color Option
- 7 Step Free Homeschool Planner – Top 5 Questions Asked Are Answered
- Homeschool Science Materials Checklist-7 Step Free Homeschool Planner
- 7 Step Free Homeschool Planner Inside Page – Color Choice Miss Ya
Hugs and love ya,