Today, I thought I would share what we are using which is free middle school science curriculum and magazines.
Free Middle School Science Curriculum
First, the earth science book is one that Tiny just started reading.
One of the reasons we loved these books were because of the hands-on activities spread throughout.
Next, purchase a few fun science supplies from Home Science Tools and boom – you’ have fun hands-on science for the year.
Also, The Life Science book is a 448 page download. So give it some time to download.
Besides, I love the fact that these books give ideas for hands-on activities, have vocabulary words in the margin and have challenges throughout the book. A nice bonus for a freebie.
Note: The Earth Science book is a 391 page download, so it give some time to download also.
The last science book is an 8th grade Physical Science book. It is 468 pages long.
Next, we have been loving these free science magazines for middle school kids.
They are from National Inquirer, a middle school science education journal.
There are several free issues to download and read.
When you click on each issue, it tells you what the theme will be and some of them have additional lesson plans to download.
Each free issue is chock full of pictures, ideas and questions to stimulate the science mind.
Lastly, we have been using them as part of our reading time too. If you just need a break or want to try something different, you can’t go wrong with free curriculum.
Also, check out these other resources for middle school:
- 10 More Spring Study Free Resources for Middle and High School Kids
- Mega List Free Resources for Human Body Homeschool Unit Study. Crafts, Lesson Plans,Teachers Guides for Elementary, Middle and High School
- Middle School Homeschool Science 50 Free Spring Activities
- How to Choose the Best Middle School Literature And Favorite Resources
- How to Build Middle School Curriculum Directly From Amazon
- Texas Native American History Quick Unit Study (Middle School)
Hugs and love ya,