Homeschool Weekly Checklist
You’ll love one of my newest homeschool planning forms. This pretty weekly checklist for homeschooled kids packs a lot of options on one page.
Easily plan for the week and your student checks off subjects or skills as he or she completes them.
Editable Weekly Checklist Features
This printable homeschool weekly planner organizes everyone’s learning for the week.
Look at these weekly checklist features packed on this one page form.
- Editable box at the top for the student’s name and box to type school week date.
- Editable boxes for subject or life skills. There are 10 subjects or life skills boxes for the week. This section is named Subjects | Life Skills.
- An area next to the 10 editable boxes for your student to check when completed AND to note a grade under the G column.
- Did I mention there there are columns for every day INCLUDING the weekends? We know learning doesn’t stop because it’s the weekend and you want a way to track that too.
- And an editable area for your student to fill in what else he or she wants to do for the week or to plan subjects out in this area or use both areas. Use the area at the top or use this area named This Week.
- Another area that is editable is the Weekly Priorities area. Fill it in and then your student can check on the circle when completed.
Uneditable Weekly Checklist Features
Next, some areas of the weekly checklist don’t need to be editable.
- There are two boxes for adding the weekly total of core and non-core learning hours if you want or need to track them.
- Also, there is a place for a total for quizzes or tests to track an average. Of course this can’t be done until the end of the week, so those boxes are not editable. This area is titled Grades Average.
- Then one more section on the page that your student will love is a place to pen his or her thoughts down on paper as life or news events unfold. The title of that area is Current Events and Thoughts.
Weekly Planner printable
Look here at the picture. The blue part is the area that IS editable.
I know some may download my digital products and aren’t aware that editable does not mean changing fonts or changing the layout.
That is against my copyright. More important, I want you to get the best use out of this awesome weekly printable planner by learning how to use the editable parts.
Other Homeschool Planner Pretties
Too, look at these other products I have which I know you’ll love for your 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner.
1.3 Glam It Up Package$4.99
1. Ultimate DIY Homeschool Unit Study Planner$5.99
Editable Homeschool Lesson Planning Pages – Mink Over You$2.50
Editable Weekly General Planning Page$1.99
Doodle Coloring Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75
Sunkissed Curriculum Planner Cover$1.75
Dynamic and Fun Human Body Lapbook for Multiple Ages$3.00
20 Ancient Civilization History Coloring Pages$3.50
Editable Front Cover – Coral Inklings$1.75
Also, you’ll love that I have TWO colors in this ONE download of this weekly checklist for your kids.
Too, remember you can edit only the parts you want to and leave the rest AND if you don’t want to edit anything, just print and pen in at your leisure. There are so many ways you can use this newest planning form.
As with most all of my homeschool planning forms, you have much flexibility with how to use these. You can also add these to my DIY Best Student Planner here on my site.
Important: READ THIS FIRST.
Before you email me asking where your download link is or tell me that it is not working, read this to ensure that you get your pretties timely and that you don’t pay for something and not get it.
• All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product for anything in my store. A digital physical year calendar does not mean a physical product or calendar.
• Downloads are INSTANT. When you pay, you will receive an email with a download link INSTANTLY. Depending on your internet connection, the email could be just 30 seconds or so, or a bit longer. The point is it will be soon, not a week later,etc.
• The email with the download link will go to the email you used for paypal. If you used your husband’s paypal, your downloads will go to that email. Please check that email and your spam before emailing me telling me you can’t find it.
• Please put my email tina @ tinasdynamichomeschoolplus dot com (of course substitute the right symbol for dot) in your address/contact list so that your product does not go to spam
MY GUARANTEE: To treat you like I want to be treated which means I know at times technical problems may cause glitches, so I will do everything possible to make your experience here pleasant.
You can grab this below:
You’ll love these other helpful posts:
- The Best Colorful Undated Dynamic Daily Homeschool Planner
- Colorful and Editable Homeschooled Student Attendance Record
- 4 Editable Homeschool Planning Pages to Ease Planning
- How to Write a Simple But Effective Homeschool Lesson Plan
- How Far Out to Homeschool Lesson Plan?
- Helpful Read Aloud Tracking Time Homeschool Form
Hugs and love ya,