I can’t believe my newest baby is finally here. For months and months I have been working on the ultimate homeschool planner.
I know it’s a shameless plug calling it the ultimate homeschool planner, but I am absolutely in love with my newest planning pages.
ULTIMATE HOMESCHOOL PLANNER – SHAMELESS!
Creating it took me longer than I wanted to, but that is all my own fault.
First, I have never been good with accepting *just okay* and I know I do it to myself when I want it
perfect working perfectly.
Mostly, though my heart has to be in my planners. This year my heart has seen some major changes like the move of Mr. Senior 2013 to New York and Mr. Awesome 2015 graduating.
I am not so tough to tell you that I have had many tears, though they have been happy ones, it is still quite an adjustment for me this year.
It took me a while to
feel sorry for myself adjust to my new year.
Putting my heart back into my planners, I got excited about the new year by creating this brand spanking new and beautiful homeschool planner. I can’t wait to use it this year.
First, this is something different than what I have now. It is a package.
No, not complete package like most people might think because I don’t believe in boring planners with tons of matchy matchy pages and given to you in one huge download.
My purpose in making this Glam It Up package is to give you just a few pages that are matching and that will jump start you to create the perfect planner.
It is not my intention to make every page you may want because then the power to create what you need each year leaves you.
The strongest feature of the 7 Step Homeschool Planner is to empower you to choose exactly what you need and to avoid one download of only match-y match-y pages that are both boring and possibly useless.
Like me, you want your planner to stay unique and to build it with the needs of your children in mind each year.
With a basic framework, like the Glam It Up package, you can still add both free pages and forms you purchase at each step to create an awesome planner. Be sure to grab one of the 2 page per month awesome calendars.
Ultimate Homeschool Planner is a 190 page download and includes:
- 1 Unique Cover
- 1 Inside Title Page
- 4 Tab Top Dividers
- 2 Attendance Forms (one with semesters and one without semesters labeled)
- and 180 Lesson Planning Pages with the subjects filled in & 8 Photo Pages
All pages are in full color and undated.
Guess what? You can get it today for just $4.99.
Look at my Main Shop Page for pictures of each form too and a more detailed description if you need it. (I know you want to see lots of pictures of it.)
Important: READ THIS FIRST.
Before you email me asking where your download link is or tell me that it is not working, read this to ensure that you get your pretties timely and that you don’t pay for something and not get it.
• All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product for anything in my store. A digital physical year calendar does not mean a physical product or calendar.
• Downloads are INSTANT. When you pay, you will receive an email with a download link INSTANTLY. Depending on your internet connection, the email could be just 30 seconds or so, or a bit longer. The point is it will be soon, not a week later,etc.
• The email with the download link will go to the email you used for paypal. If you used your husband’s paypal, your downloads will go to that email. Please check that email and your spam before emailing me telling me you can’t find it.
• Please put my email tina @ tinasdynamichomeschoolplus dot com in your address/contact list so that your product does not go to spam.
MY GUARANTEE: To treat you like I want to be treated which means I know at times technical problems may cause glitches, so I will do everything possible to make your experience here pleasant. I value your business and value you as a follower. I stand behind my products because they are actual products I use and benefit from too. Though I cannot refund purchases after you have been given access to them, I will do what I can to be sure you are a pleased customer.
7 Step Homeschool Planner
My lesson planning pages are my signature style and I wanted to share these things that changed on it.
- It will all now be in color. Oh yes, yippee.
- I have spaced the writing lines more evenly.
- Too, I have added columns to the content area in case you want to break down and jot your notes for each subject in a more organized way.
- I left a space at the bottom for notes in case you wanted to expand on one subject or if you just wanted to jot down some comments.
- At the top right, I added 4 boxes that can be used for a quick list or for a to-do column. In addition, if you live in a place that requires more stringent record keeping, the columns allow for you to track by weeks.
- At the far right at the top, I kept the lesson number but made them bigger.
Also, every 5 lesson plans, I changed the color of the Lesson Plan Numbers so that you could easily see when you covered a typical school week of 5 days.
- Under Lesson Plan, I put a space for the date if you want to pen it in.
A few things I did not change because they have worked timelessly over the years are:
- It is still ONE lesson per PAGE planner. I do not care for weekly planners that take up one or two pages when I need more room to write. Weekly planners have their place, but in homeschooling, I find we need more room.
- It is still undated. This means it will be a ONE time purchase.
- Too, you are never behind on an undated planner because you school the days that fit your family. Just fill in the dates as you go.
- It still has a space to use with 3 kids. Again, not because I only like three kids, but that seems to fit the space best. Remember, if you have younger children, you can easily divide off the sections to include them. The workload will vary with the ages of your children, so two children could easily share one space.
- The basic subjects that are the same year after year are filled in too.
What do you think? Have you made your homeschool planner yet?
Hugs and love ya and hope you love this planner as much as I already do.
After you grab the glam it up package, grab other forms you need this year:
7 Easy Steps – “Tons of Options & Pretty Color” AND FREE
Step 5a. Choose Unique forms JUST for You! Not a kazillion other people