If you need a homeschool attendance sheet for your homeschool planner, you’ll find one here.
Even if you’re not required to take attendance in your state, my attendance sheets will help you stay on track. However, some states do require a certain number of days to homeschool.
It’s easy to track them when you have a detailed easy form.
Why Track Attendance?
Although I’ve homeschooled the longest in Texas where I do not have to track attendance, I did for many years.
6 reasons to track attendance.
- When you’re new to homeschooling, you may want accountability for your new schedule.
- If you think you’re not doing enough with your new schedule, track the days you’re showing up. You may be surprised.
- Eventually by middle school and high school, you’ll need to track classes for your teen. Creating a high school transcript for some colleges may require it.
- I decide how I break during the year when I track our days. It means I plan vacations and time away from formal lessons.
- And sometimes the sheet needs to be included in your portfolio for your state.
- A teen may need accountability. And you can encourage him to track his time and place his form in DIY Student Planner.
Next, when choosing a homeschool attendance sheet, you have options.
For example, some forms are created for multiple children. While other forms have one page per student.
In addition, I prefer forms to which explains why the day was counted as absent.
All my forms have a key or legend where you can see reasons why the day was missed. Another valuable area on the attendance sheet is to allow you to determine when you begin and stop.
A lot of homeschoolers homeschool year round. Because of homeschooling year round, a traditional school year calendar won’t work.
Too, even if you begin your first of the year with a physical year, you want choices.
4 Types of Homeschool Attendance Sheets
Below, find which form suits your needs this year.
Option 1. An Attendance Record | 4 Students on one page| All months blank.
You write in the month you begin. But tracking all your children is on ONE page. It is undated and has a key. Download here Attendance Record on One Page – Max 4 Students.
Option 2. Attendance Sheet | 4 Students on one page | Months beginning July to June.
Also, you can download this form Option 2 here.
Option 3. Editable Attendance Sheet | 1 Page Per Student| 3 color options in this one download.
- This is one page for one student, however, there are three different and beautiful color options in this one download.
- There is a section where you add the beginning and ending month of your school year. Whether you begin using a physical year or academic year, you decide which months. Note: The month is vertical text on the form and has room for a three letter abbreviation. (See the picture below.)
You can grab these gorgeous attendance records below!
Important: READ THIS FIRST.
Before you email me asking where your download link is or tell me that it is not working, read this to ensure that you get your pretties timely and that you don’t pay for something and not get it.
• All my products are digital. You will not receive a physical product for anything in my store. A digital physical year calendar does not mean a physical product or calendar
.• Downloads are INSTANT. When you pay, you will receive an email with a download link INSTANTLY. Depending on your internet connection, the email could be just 30 seconds or so, or a bit longer. The point is it will be soon, not a week later, etc.
• The email with the download link will go to the email you used for paypal. If you used your husband’s paypal, your downloads will go to that email. Please check that email and your spam before emailing me telling me you can’t find it.
• Please put my email tina @ tinasdynamichomeschoolplus dot com (of course substitute the right symbol for dot) in your address/contact list so that your product does not go to spam.
MY GUARANTEE: To treat you like I want to be treated which means I know at times technical problems may cause glitches, so I will do everything possible to make your experience here pleasant. If you have problems getting your download OR have a question email me my web based email: tinahomeschools at gmail dot com.
Additionally, I have another set on my 7 STEP DIY FREE HOMESChOOL PLANNER page. I call these my originals.
Option 4. Months Filled in | Not Editable| 4 Students on On One Page | 1 For an Only Child too.
The month begins July and ends June like all my forms and has a key on the form. I keep this set on STEP 5A of my 7 Step DIY Homeschool Planner.
Whatever type of record keeping method you choose, you’ll be set for ANY year with my forms!
Which one do you like the best?
Look at these other planning topics:
- Also check out my Planner page on my Amazon Shop for gorgeous accessory options.
- 3 Beautiful and Free Homeschool Planner Covers
- How to Choose the Perfect Homeschool Planner for Multiple Students
- 31 Popular and Free Homeschool Planner Printables
- Homeschool Weekly Planner vs Homeschool Daily Planner: Which Is Really Better?
- A Unique Flexible and Beautiful Preschool Homeschool Planner
- How to Create A Homeschool Lesson Plan in 7 Easy Steps