Today, I have the 31 Days of Dinner Ideas for September With Linked Recipes ready for you.
If you have been following along with me when I started this year long project in January, then by the end of the year, you will have a ‘recipe book’ that fits your unique family and you’ll rock your homeschool. Why? Because while homeschooling, our family’s health matters and we can have it all.
Academics, laid-back lifestyle and meals that are designed with our family’s likes and needs as priority makes the homeschooling lifestyle feel like we have it all.
Look at my rules for 31 day meal planning.
- They need to be meals my family will eat foremost. Fancy meal planning is not our aim, but to use ingredients that are as healthy as we can get with the time we have on hand to prepare meals is my goal.
- The dinner ideas are made with my family’s needs in mind. For example, my boys and husband are meat and potatoes kind of people. However, with my husband’s heart healthy needs, I have never cooked just those kinds of meals. I will, however, have them occasionally. For example, things like salisbury steak and onion gravy are spread throughout the year and served every once in a while, but chicken and seafood are main staples.
- In addition, I use to take longer to meal plan because I thought I had to match up meals to days that we took field trips or days that we were out of the house for doctor’s appointments. Now, I just add in easy sandwiches and crockpot meals each month and choose from one of those recipes when planning for the week.
- Too, having 31 meals at my fingertips doesn’t mean I have to follow that each day. I tend to be a rebel so I will change my meals around within the month or even within a week, but having 31 days of dinner is a sanity-saver because I have them ready in front of me.
- Planning each month, I will have created a ‘recipe book’ of food for 365 days of food that my family will eat. Why waste my time with food that my family will not eat?
- In addition, when my 31 day plan is done early each month, my focus then is on obtaining the healthiest and freshest ingredients possible and making some of my own like cream of mushroom soup instead of buying ones packed with sodium and other things we don’t need.
Download here September 31 Days of Dinner Ideas @ Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
Grab this month’s menu above and if you need some more ideas, grab some of the other 31 days of dinner ideas.
Hugs and love ya,
Don’t forget to follow BOTH of my Pinterest accounts for more AWESOME pins.
Linking up @ these awesome places: